Muffins by Namaste Foods

Am I like a walking ad for Namaste Foods, or what? I tell ya, I heard nothing but good things about their products before I was able to find them, and I'm here to back those claims up even further.

I made Namaste Foods' Muffin Mix the other night and they turned out fabulous! Really, they did! Says me, my Hubby (who had three that night, by-the-way) and even one of my non-food-intolerant neighbors. He even took one to go they were so good! Boy do I love showing people that GDSYWP-free foods can actually taste good - really good!

I made the mix as described, then stirred in a couple of sprinkles of cinnamon, a dash of nutmug, and a pint - minus a few - of blueberries - freshly picked by Hubby and myself, if I may add!

I put liners into the muffin tin and filled the liners up all the way with this mix. Then, as a nice final touch, I added a couple of the reserved blueberries to the tops of each one and sprinkled the tops with Turbinado sugar, as described here.

Beautiful, delicious and GDYSWP-free to boot! Now that's what I'm talking about!

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers