Subway

If you have not already done so, please read the disclaimer information both off to the side and exceptions and disclaimer in this post.

I have *always* loved Subway. Well, I've always loved sandwiches - of any kind. But Subway was there through Weight Watchers with me. If Hubby and I were eating out, we were usually eating there. But, since I went GDSYWP-free, we haven't been back. But, after reviewing this list, I just might now! MIGHT ... there is an awful lot of autolyzed yeast extract in their meats. But, it's nice to know that I can get a big salad with a lot of veggie options while I'm out and about. While dining there, my options are:

Main:
Chicken Breast Patty
Roast Beef
Roasted Chicken Breast
Tuna
Turkey Breast

Toppings/Dressings:
Carrots
Bell Peppers
Cucumbers
Deli Brown Mustard
Honey Mustard Sauce
Lettuce
Mayonnaise
Oil
Olives
Onions
Pickles
Sweet Onion Sauce
Tomatoes
Vinegar
Yellow Mustard

Beverages:
Apple Juice
Soda
Water


And with this ends the past 2 weeks of fast food. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled blog starting Monday! I have some nice recipes and product reviews lined up and ready for you! :D

 

1 comments:

Katherine Watier Ong said...

Mayo? You must be able to handle soybean oil. I avoid all soy except soy lecithin (and even limit that). My favorite fast food places are Panera (they have a binder that lists all their ingredients) and Au Bon Paine (they have a computer terminal where you can look up foods)...


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers