Chocolate Cake by Namaste Foods

After reading lots of great things about Namaste foods, I ran out to my local specialty food store to look for it. Boy, did they have so many great options! Muffins, spice cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, brownies, blondies, waffles/pancakes, cookies, pancake mix and some others that I'm sure I'm forgetting. I bought a few, but will eventually have to try them all.

I started first with the chocolate cake mix. All I can say is WOW! This stuff is AMAZING! This is seriously probably one of the best chocolate cakes that I have ever had - even in my previous GDSYWP-packed life! This cake is so moist and chocolatey, but not too rich. We have it just as it is - no frosting or anything - and it is so good.

1 package yields 2 9" rounds. However, since it's just the Hubby and me, I usually just make half of the mix and put it in an 8x8 pan. So, 1 package yields 2 cakes for us - even better! As such, I've made this twice now with perfect results. The first time, I didn't add anything, the second, I mixed in coconut and nuts - yum! I think next time I will add in some GDSYWP-free chocolate chips to make it even chocolatier and will let you know how it goes!

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers