Blondies by Namaste Foods

Just as with the chocolate cake, Namaste Foods delivers!

This stuff was great! One package is supposed to yield 1 13'' x 9'' pan, but again, I split the mix and made 1 8"x8" for Hubby and myself. What can I say, with just the 2 of us, I don't want to waste! This mix had a good taste and texture, but the blondies alone were kind of plain. But, I will say that that very fact is what I love so much about Namaste Foods' products. Because they are so plain, you can jazz them up anyway you want - it leaves countless options! Not to mention, being so plain leaves a lot of the allergens out, allowing you to customize the mix not only to your taste preferences, but your allergen needs. I mean, they leave the eggs and oil up to you - so you can use real eggs or an egg substitute if you're allergic and with the oil out, it lets us soy-free people use soy free oils! I just LOVE this about their products. They really have tried to keep us food intolerant people in mind.

Anyway, like I said, this product was tasty, but really needed some "umph." So, I came up with a recipe for total yumminess that I will totally share with you ... tomorrow!

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers