Believe it or not, Costco is a great place for people with food intolerances! Seriously! I will show you some of my favorite Costco finds:
Remember this post? Well, here is a picture of this awesome stuff! 1 whole pint of Pure Vanilla Extract for only $5.99!!! Woo Hoo! Love it!
When I saw this, I was so excited! It says gluten free, wheat free, dairy free right on it! And, it's soy free too! Woo hoo! I picked up this beauty - 20 ounces for $8.99!! It's great to leave at work to munch on or even grab a handful when I'm running out the door!
Warning: These chips do contain SOYBEAN OIL
Yum! What's not to love about this? It is GF/DF/SF and is delicious! My Costco sells these in packs of 3-16 ounce containers for only $8.69!! Wholly is right! ;)
Generic Zyrtec! 300 tablets for $14.99!!! Note, this isn't completely dairy free. It does have lactose in it. However, I've been taking these for months with no side affects, so there must not be too much in there.
Other great things they have are:
- Meat in bulk (sometimes a good buy, sometimes not!). I found a leg of lamb there before for $3.99 a pound!
- Fresh fruits and veggies - also sometimes a good buy, sometimes not.
- Juice - if they have a kind you like, their juices usually come in pack of 2 for a reasonable price.
- Vitamins - several of which are labeled GF (and DF or SF)! Nice!
- Contact Lens Cleaner - I don't remember the price exactly on this, but it's CHEAP. I get 3 huge bottles and then I am set for a LONG time (hence why I can't remember how much I paid. I think like $10 for all 3 bottles - but don't quote me on that!)