Costco Finds!

Believe it or not, Costco is a great place for people with food intolerances! Seriously! I will show you some of my favorite Costco finds:

Remember this post? Well, here is a picture of this awesome stuff! 1 whole pint of Pure Vanilla Extract for only $5.99!!! Woo Hoo! Love it!


Mareblue Naturals' Blueberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch

When I saw this, I was so excited! It says gluten free, wheat free, dairy free right on it! And, it's soy free too! Woo hoo! I picked up this beauty - 20 ounces for $8.99!! It's great to leave at work to munch on or even grab a handful when I'm running out the door!



Tostitos Scoops
Warning: These chips do contain SOYBEAN OIL

I love these chips. They're perfect with salsa, guacamole, chili, Natalie's Black Bean Salsa and tuna salad! Yum! I'm able to get a 22 ounce bag of these for only $4.59!



Yum! What's not to love about this? It is GF/DF/SF and is delicious! My Costco sells these in packs of 3-16 ounce containers for only $8.69!! Wholly is right! ;)


Snow's Chopped Clams

I love having these in my pantry! I keep these around to make Ginger Lemon Girls Creamy Clam Chowder or to throw into a quick Seafood Pasta. At the grocery store, I pay anywhere between $1 and $1.50 for a 6.5 ounce can. But, at Costco, I can get 6 cans for $5.69.


Generic Zyrtec! 300 tablets for $14.99!!! Note, this isn't completely dairy free. It does have lactose in it. However, I've been taking these for months with no side affects, so there must not be too much in there.


Other great things they have are:
  • Meat in bulk (sometimes a good buy, sometimes not!). I found a leg of lamb there before for $3.99 a pound!
  • Fresh fruits and veggies - also sometimes a good buy, sometimes not.
  • Juice - if they have a kind you like, their juices usually come in pack of 2 for a reasonable price.
  • Vitamins - several of which are labeled GF (and DF or SF)! Nice!
  • Contact Lens Cleaner - I don't remember the price exactly on this, but it's CHEAP. I get 3 huge bottles and then I am set for a LONG time (hence why I can't remember how much I paid. I think like $10 for all 3 bottles - but don't quote me on that!)

 

3 comments:

Christa said...

Is the aller-tec also gluten free? Because I've been having a gluteny reaction to allerclear (generic claritin) from Costco for the past week.. would be good to know if there was a gluten free (but still not so expensive) alternative!

Thanks for the cool Costco finds though!

Anonymous said...

The contact lense solution is $7 for 3 big bottles and it comes with a free contact lense case!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great info!
Would you please give me the address to the Costco where you buy your Snow's clams? You get them for a good price. My Costco doesn't sell them.


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers