An Awesome GDSYWP-Free Sandwich Option!

Last night, I decided to finally try the Savory Waffles from Karina's Kitchen. I found them a while ago and they looked good, but I just never got around to trying them. But boy am I glad that I finally did!

I made these last night and they turned out pretty good! Since I am not Vegan, I decided to use 2 eggs rather than the replacer, and I think that in combination with a few other facts created a more chewy waffle, but it still worked! If I use eggs again next time, I will probably reduce the xanthan gum just to see if that helps a bit. Also, we only have a Belgian waffle maker, so the waffles were more soft/gooey than crispy and were super tall/thick, but the flavor was really good, and they didn't break apart or crumble as I was eating, so I was a SUPER happy camper! I imagine that if/when I toast them, they may be a bit crispier. Yum. I will totally make these again!

So, if you've got the terrible gluten/dairy/soy/yeast intolerant combination like me, you've GOT to try these. They are a quick and easy option and worked perfectly for sandwiches!

 


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers