Dad's Potato Salad from Simply Recipes

The other night, I made this potato salad.

It was my first time making potato salad and it was GOOD! The only changes I made were:
I halved the recipe for just Hubby and me
I left out the parsley since I didn't have any
I added a sprinkle of granulated garlic (of course)!

This recipe had a super yummy in flavor - but I messed up on the texture and temperature. I didn't cook the potatoes long enough and they were a bit hard on the inside. And, I didn't let it chill long enough (I only did 30 mins or so), so it was still a bit warm. Hubby and I agreed that we like our potato salad COLD. Next time, I'll probably make it a day in advance to let the flavors mesh together and to give the salad time to get really cold.

So, lessons learned! But hey, the good news is that I now have a yummy recipe to add to my repertoire! :D

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers