Quote Tuesdays

“Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces” ~Judith Viorst

This sure does take some strength - more than I have!! I am seriously addicted to chocolate. I need a piece (or 10! ;) ) at least once a day! I do have some days when I am able to fight it off, but most days I cannot. My Naturopath had originally listed it on my list foods that I was intolerant to. But, I tell ya, I only lasted like 5 or 6 months without it! I very well may be intolerant to it, (thus explaining my "need" to have it everyday) but I just cannot live without it! Those months without it were very hard! Since I don't really feel any affects on it, I have obviously let it back into my diet. I know that you don't have to feel affects for something to be affecting you, but I just couldn't do it! A life with no chocolate? Ack! I tell ya, it sure does take some strength to not eat more than I do!

 

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I SO AGREE! and I don't think i'm that strong! lol...


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers