Quote Tuesdays

"Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling." ~Pam Brown


So, not a food or health related quote this week, but as always, oh, this is SO true.

I am blessed with a wonderful, beautiful, caring, thoughtful older Sister.
I treasure my relationship with my Sister so much. Among many other Sister characteristics, we can communicate volumes with only facial expressions and even eye glances. My husband, an only child, cannot understand this. We'll sometimes spend a family day/night together and when Hubby and I get home and talk about something that happened I'll say that I thought/felt this and my Sister thought/felt that. He'll ask me how I know or when she told me that. When I tell him that she didn't tell me or that I knew how she felt by how she reacted or looked, he just doesn't get it. It's a hard thing to explain. I mean, I grew up with her, she was practically a second mother to me (her being 10.5 years older than me), I can often tell what she's thinking as she's thinking it. I can't explain it ... it just is what it is.

Now, she has two beautiful daughters of her own (one a bit over 2 years and one nearly 5 months). I hope that they, too, one day will have a similar relationship to ours. It is a true, pure and wonderful blessing.

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers