2 Weeks of Fast Food!

Fast Food? That is GDSYWP-free? Yeah, not so much.

But, in our fast food craving country, it is inevitable. We will have to eat at a fast food restaurant at SOME point in our lives. We can try to avoid it as much as possible, but it will happen eventually. In an effort to make it somewhat bearable, I have compiled a list of GDSYWP-free foods - with some exceptions. And will be sharing this list with you over the next 2 weeks.

In addition to my usual disclaimer off to the side, I will add here that eating at ANY fast food joint as a food intolerant person is NOT a good idea. It is not preferred and, as with any time one eats out, there is always the potential for cross-contamination and unknown additives. These are options that are right for my body, but not necessarily yours. I strongly urge you to do your own research before dining at any of these establishments in order to make the right choice for your lifestyle - I am not responsible for any results of your eating out according to this list. Now, that being said, based on the information given on the company websites as of September, 2008, this is what I would deem to be the "better" options at these locations.

Again, cross-contamination is highly possible, and I had to make some ingredient allowances. Although I try to avoid GDSYWP item in their entirety at home, I have allowed for a few products at these locations in order to have anything to put on these lists. These items MAY contain soybean oil, soy lecithin and autolyzed yeast extract. Personally, I have found these particular ingredients to be somewhat tolerable to my body. So, on the VERY rare occasion (seriously, only once since going on this diet 8 months ago) that I eat fast food, I allow for them. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to eat anything there!

With all that said, I will be giving my personal options for:
Wendys
Arbys
In-N-Out
McDonalds
Burger King
Chick-Fil-A
Chipotle
Subway
Five Guys

 

0 comments:


Disclaimer

The opinions and thoughts expressed here are purely my own and are not coerced, swayed or influenced by a company, organization or other person. The information contained here is to the best of my knowledge at the date posted. I am NOT an expert and am NOT responsible for anything that you do with this information. Please do your own research, seek out professionals and read all ingredients yourself in order to ensure that the choices you make are right for your lifestyle.

Comments on this website may not represent the views of the blog owner and their claims, advice, etc. are the sole responsibility of their original writers, NOT the blog owner.

Search This Blog

National Soy-Free Food Examiner Articles

Silver Spring Gluten-Free Food Examiner Articles





Followers